Entrepreneurship is quite the lonely and dark road, filled with ups and downs that are expected but never prepared for! We read the articles, make our goals, say affirmations, chart a course of action, and before we really know it, we’re spending long hours in the office doing anything & everything that needs to be done.
Friends and family become a distant memory or worse, another item to “schedule”.
This honestly cannot the dream. If we do look back, we all started businesses on the basis of having more free time – so much for that.
Fellow business owners, all of this leads to burnout and sometimes even losing the people closest to us! When you’re getting up in the morning tired and drained after a sleepless night and find yourself trudging through each day just to get to the end to repeat again tomorrow, something is wrong!
The truth is, we aren’t meant to do all this alone!
Let’s all stop and assess the situation with 2 simple questions:
- What do you love to do? What was the passion deep inside that caused you to finally start your business?
- What things are keeping you from doing what you love to do?
One of the things many business owners try and do themselves but really do not like (or don’t even understand) is handling social media.
For a small business owner who is already spending most of their time on business development and operations, finding spare hours to strategize and dedicate to social media can be difficult. And that’s why outsourcing your social media management to a knowledgeable third-party is so important – it can take one key business-building task off your plate and give you much needed time to attend to the things that really matter.
Here’s a fact — you will have to scale back in order to grow! It’s a fact we all must face and probably the one resisted the most fiercely!
Stop and just imagine if you had 2 or 3 hours each day to work in the area of your incredible gifts and talents. This is what everything was about from the beginning, right? No hindrances, no “one more things and then I’ll do it”, nothing in the back of your mind shouting for your attention while you go and do what you were created to do.
Social media is more than just posting a few messages to Twitter and Facebook when you happen to feel like it or when you have a new flyer design.
Here are a few tasks an external social media manager could take care of above and beyond simply posting messages:
- Social media strategy – including posting frequency, types of content, keyword research, influencer research etc;
- Set-up and branding of new or existing social profiles – consistent branding and voice across all your channels is crucial;
- Sharing and commenting on third-party posts that are relevant to your brand;
- Engaging in conversations with other users – be it existing or potential customers;
- Social media monitoring – keeping an eye out for mentions of your company and interacting with those posts;
- Social customer service – responding to questions or complaints from users;
- Advertising reaching a bigger pool of potential business customers/clients through targeted ads;
- Content marketing – helping to develop your own original images, memes, articles, blogs and resources that can be promoted on social media;
A good agency can learn (or already knows) your industry or niche and help manage your social and online marketing channels. This will help you attract the right kind of followers who could be potential customers or partners for your business.
Are you ready to take the plunge and bring on Lemok Agency to help grow your business and give you your time back! Choose one of our Online Marketing Packages below, and let’s get started!